1. Information We Collect
We will not view the files that you upload using the freeamazontools.com service. We may view your file`s information (file extensions, sizes etc. but not your file contents) to provide technical support.
The technical details logged are confined to the following types of information:
2. Collection of Information
- The Internet Protocol address or gateway of the visitor's web server
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us
- Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser used by the visitor
- The operating system of the visitor's computer
- The screen resolution of the visitor's computer monitor
- Information on potential security risks, URLs of websites visited that we deem potentially fraudulent and executable files that are identified as potential malware
- Metadata regarding uploaded files such as file size, file name, file format, and other relevant parameters
You have a right to be given a copy of any personal data which you may have supplied to freeamazontools.com in connection with any service. You also have the right to opt out of all our data collection initiatives. To exercise either of these rights, please contact us through the methods described above. If you are contacting us by mail, you should include any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier (e.g. name, address, phone number, e-mail address). Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 40 days to process.
You also have a right to have any inaccurate information corrected. If you discover that PDF Pro does hold inaccurate information about you, you have a right to instruct us to correct that information. Such instruction must be in writing or via our ticketing system. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 40 days to process.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied to us be deleted. To exercise this right you would generally be expected to identify some contravention of data protection law in the manner in which we processes the data concerned. Please note that we may from time to time delete data which it holds about you or other persons where we consider it appropriate to do so.
3. Location of the Servers of the Portal
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which freeamazontools.com maintain facilities. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing, freeamazontools.com reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using the resources, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country for the purpose of enabling you to use the resources.
freeamazontools.com, alone, has the right and sole discretion to determine the location of the servers of the Portal and resources.
This Privacy Statement may be modified from time to time. Any change, update or modification we make will be effective immediately upon posting on our site(s). If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will send affected users written notice of the change by email. Continued access of our sites by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Privacy Statement.